25th July 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What could be the reason for so much delay in MHRD Scholarship renewal?

my name is v.sindhu in 3rd year B.E. I have applied for the mhrd scholarship under 2011 batch and shortly sending the 2nd renewal form. till now i have not received and financial aid. what is the reason for the delay?

26th July 2014, 12:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What could be the reason for so much delay in MHRD Scholarship renewal?

There can be various reasons for the delay of MHRD Scholarship renewal. Some of the reasons can be :-

1. You do not satisfy the norms of renewal, hence your name might have been struck off.
2. The renewal applications will be reviewed a bit later after the fresh applications.
3. There might be some internal delay in the proceedings.
4. There can be some bank issues.
5. Your candidature might have been overlooked while dispatching the scholarships.

Hence, you must contact the authority. You must write an application concerning your grievances and request of actions to be taken on this matter.
3rd August 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What could be the reason for so much delay in MHRD Scholarship renewal?

Renewal mhrd application form of batchh 2013 when will be released send link
18th January 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have applied for Mhrd scholarship in 2011.I received amount in 2012 and 2013 and renewed application for 2014 but still no money??May I know the reason for it??
Whom I have to contact to get my amount??
29th August 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have applied for Mhrd scholarship in 2014. I received amount in 2015 and 2016 and renewed application for 2017 but still no money?? Please give me information about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?