22nd June 2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What to do if Canara bank is not giving loan for my education despite being a good customer?

What to do if Canara bank is not giving loan for my education despite being a good customer?

25th June 2022, 09:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if Canara bank is not giving loan for my education despite being a good customer?

You can apply for loan in some other bank for getting an education loan its important that you have taken admission in a reputed college.
The admission must be taken on the basis of merit.
There are various banks that provide education loan to desirous students who have good academic background.
The college in which one is taking admission must have good placement facility.
Banks also take into account the credibility of borrower and the security against which one is taking loan.
For Indian college , bank sanction loan upto INR 10 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?