16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Income certificate and pan card required for education loan from Canara Bank? Less income is advantage or disadvantage to get education loan?

My father is not a tax payer and he has not pan card. I am planing to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank so, I want to know is Income certificate and pan card required for it? Less income is advantage or disadvantage to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  3. Procedure to apply and get education loan for doing B.Ed in Pune after completion of BA?
  4. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  5. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  6. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether the income certificate is based on my husband's family income if I want to opt for education loan after marriage?
  8. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  11. Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?
  13. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  16. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  17. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  18. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank? -- [New]
21st October 2017, 01:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Income certificate and pan card required for education loan from Canara Bank? Less income is advantage or disadvantage to get education loan?

To get an education loan from Canara Bank, you need to submit copy of Pan Card and pay slips/ IT returns along with other required documents to bank for processing your education loan. It is mandatory to submit the pan card and IT returns/ Bank statement of last 6 months to get an education loan from Canara Bank. Having less income is an disadvantage when you apply for an education loan.
21st October 2017, 08:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Income certificate and pan card required for education loan from Canara Bank? Less income is advantage or disadvantage to get education loan?

To apply for an education loan, it is mandatory that you should have Pan Card and Income Tax Returns/ Salary pay slips as Income Proof which are required for submitting to bank. Having good income is an added as to get an education loan whereas having less income is a disadvantage for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?