30th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?

Dear friends, can I get an Education Loan from any Bank for studying Master of Fine Arts course? I am interested to do MFA course with the help of Bank Education Loan. Kindly tell me I am eligible for Education Loan if I apply for Master of Fine Arts course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Performing Arts?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Fine Arts in UK?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  6. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  7. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  8. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  9. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  10. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  14. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  15. From which bank should I take education loan to study BA in Fine Art? Am I eligible to get any scholarship?
  16. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  17. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  18. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
31st May 2018, 11:36 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?

Yes you are eligible to get education loan to pursue Master of Fine Arts course.

Some of the banks which offers education loan to pursue Master of Fine Arts course are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
PNB
Bank of Baroda
Axis Bank
Dena Bank
ICICI
HDFC
HSBC
Indian Bank
31st May 2018, 03:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Bank for pursuing Master of Fine Arts course. Candidates who have secured admission in higher education course in any Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.
12th October 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I take education loan for BFA
25th June 2022, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello! Can i gey student loadn for my bachelor of fine art degree...I'm studying in b.h.u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?