17th June 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan from any Co-Operative Bank?

Hi friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking an education loan from any Co-Operative Bank? I am thinking to apply for an education loan for my Bachelor of Hotel Management program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

19th June 2019, 09:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan from any Co-Operative Bank?

Documents required to apply for an education loan from any Co-operative Bank are listed below:-

—> Education Loan Application Form
—> Admission Letter
—> Income Proof
—> Identity Proof
—> Address Proof
—< Passport size photographs
—> Academic certificates
—> Collateral security documents (for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs)
19th June 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan from any Co-Operative Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking an education loan from any Co-Operative Bank? I am thinking to apply for an education loan for my Bachelor of Hotel Management program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

Documents required to apply for an education loan from any Co-Operative bank are given below:

Completely filled Application Form

Admission Letter

Fee Schedule

Passport size recent photographs

Copies of educational mark statements and certificates

ID Proof

Address Proof

Proof of Income
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?