13th October 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?

I would like to get an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank for my MBA course which I want to do in Abroad. Can I know what documents are required to apply? And what is the maximum amount I can get under this Education Loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  2. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  3. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  8. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  9. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  10. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  12. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  15. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  17. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
14th October 2016, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in Vijaya Bank for studies in Abroad are mentioned below :-

--> Proof of Income
--> Proof of Address
--> Proof of Identity
--> Passport size photographs
--> Academic Certificates
--> Collateral Security documents
--> Admission letter
--> Passport Photocopy

The maximum loan amount offered under Vijaya Bank education loan for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
14th October 2016, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?

To get an Education loan from Vijaya Bank for pursuing MBA course in Abroad, you have to submit the below mentioned documents to bank :-

=> Proof of Identity
=> Proof of Residence
=> Proof of Income
=> Last 12 months bank statement
=> 10th, 12th and Bachelor's degree certificates
=> Admission letter/ Allotment order
=> Passport Size Photographs
=> Collateral Security documents related to land/ house, security deposits, etc.,. (for loan amount above Rs. 7.5 lakhs).

Maximum amount disbursement under Vijaya Bank Education loan for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
15th October 2016, 12:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The maximum amount which can be disbursed under education loan from Vijaya Bank is 10 lakhs for study in India while that in abroad is 20 lakhs for study in abroad. The documents which are required are given below.

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?