17th June 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Concession in an Education Loan for female BCA(H) aspirant whose mother is a Private Teacher?

Hello, my father is no more and my mother is a Private Teacher. She has a private job. I wish to do BCA(H) with an Education Loan. I want to know that as my mother has a private teaching job then I will get concession or not in education loan also I am a girl.

19th June 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in an Education Loan for female BCA(H) aspirant whose mother is a Private Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my father is no more and my mother is a Private Teacher. She has a private job. I wish to do BCA(H) with an Education Loan. I want to know that as my mother has a private teaching job then I will get concession or not in education loan also I am a girl.

Many banks offer concession of 0.50% (50 bps) in interest rate of education loan for female students.
Being a female BCA (H) aspirant, you can also get 0.50% (50 bps) concession in interest rate. You have to contact any nationalized bank branch near your house for getting an education loan. You should have obtained very good marks in Class XII and have to provide necessary security for availing an education loan from a bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?