31st July 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?

I secured 99 marks in IPE sanskrit .will i get any scholarship in sanskrit.? What should I do for that? Do I need to follow some steps to apply for it or so? Can someone give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks
-POOJA

14th April 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?

I secured 99 marks in Sanskrit first and second year intermediate in ipe march 2016-2018.Category- General (OC).Am I eligible to get a scholarship
14th March 2021, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?

how to apply for scholarship to secured 99 marks in ap inter 1st year
20th March 2021, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Will i get sanskrit scholarship i got 98 marks in 1st year
19th May 2023, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I get 99 marks in 1st and 2nd year of inter so i get scholarship in sanskrit ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?