19th May 2021, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the grades I should be aiming for in order get a scholarship after completing schooling?

What are the subjects and after school courses that I should take or focus on to have a higher chance of getting accepted by universities and scholarship programs? And what are the grades that can be taken as a satisfactory level for getting accepted by universities or scholarship programs?

20th May 2021, 11:42 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the grades I should be aiming for in order get a scholarship after completing schooling?

You can choose any subject and secure scholarships.

It would be easier for you to secure being an BTech holder with valid GATE score.

If you got admission in MTech Program, you will be getting minimum Rs. 12000 per month as stipend to pursue this course.

If you could secure admission in PhD program, You will get minimum stipend of Rs. 30000 per month.
24th May 2021, 06:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the grades I should be aiming for in order get a scholarship after completing schooling?

The applicant must have passed 12th class with minimum 60% from any board.

The applicant must have class 12 in science stream with subjects of physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as one of the language papers.
24th May 2021, 06:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate need to get atleast 60% marks in 10+2 to be eligible for this scholarship. The candidate should have science as their main subject in 12th.
The age of the candidate should be above 16 years old.

The candidate will have to qualify NDA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?