17th March 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Architecture Diploma in Technical University of Kenya with mean grades in Schooling?

Hello,
I had a mean grades in Schooling like in Physics-C and English-B. Am I capable of getting a chance in Diploma in Architecture course in Technical University of Kenya? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  2. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in Clinical medicine or nursing if I have scored C+ grades in my schooling?
  4. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  5. What are my chances of working alongside schooling? I have qualified for LLM
  6. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  7. Scholarships available after 12th to study Architecture in Abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Which high study course i can do after Diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  11. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  13. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  15. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  17. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  18. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?