16th January 2012, 05:03 PM
sandrasamir

What are the grades required for IGCSE students to have scholarship from any college in Dubai?

what are the grades required for IGCSE students to have a scholarship from any college in dubai?

Related Questions:
  1. Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?
  2. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  3. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  5. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  6. Is Maths portion less in IGCSE? IGCSE students can clear Indian entrance exams?
  7. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  8. Is there any problem in study Dentistry/Medicine for an IGCSE candidate who doesn't have English Post-16?
  9. Is there any scholarship exams available for 12th students? -- [New]
  10. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  12. IGCSE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. IGCSE grades will be converted to marks for admission in Graduation?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Lovely Professional University being a 12th IGCSE student from Kenya?o
  15. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  16. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  17. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students?
15th August 2012, 09:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the grades required for IGCSE students to have scholarship from any college in Dubai?

The minimum aggregate percentage required to get scholarship in any college is 80%. However there are many colleges/universities which offers scholarships to students with atleast minimum 90% aggregate marks in class 12 from a recognized board/school. Moreover, the scholarship redemption varies with percentage. With 80% marks you might get 50% redemption on your tuition fees and if you have 90% aggregate marks it might be 100% discount on tuition fees. It differs in different colleges in India, Dubai and all the institutions in other countries
14th October 2014, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the grades required for IGCSE students to have scholarship from any college in Dubai?

i got d grade and i want to do degree what is the best way and simplest to join university
5th December 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

In which grades if we get 80% we wil get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?