25th October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay Bank Education Loan amount on time?

Hello everyone, I am a BPharm student and soon will join MPharm. I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to know that what difficulties I can face if I won't pay loan amount on time? Waiting for your response!

16th November 2018, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay Bank Education Loan amount on time?

If you are not able to pay your education loan amount on time, then it can create problems for you. Your amount will start increasing with time and you may end up paying more than what is required, because the interest will keep mounting on.

Hence, it will be good for you to pay the amount on time, because banks will nevertheless recover the amount with interest from you surely. So, it is better to pay it yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?