20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates under ICICI Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Hello, I am preparing for NEET and other Medical entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in AIIMS for MBBS course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of ICICI Bank for applying an education loan?

15th November 2018, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under ICICI Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for NEET and other Medical entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in AIIMS for MBBS course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of ICICI Bank for applying an education loan?

Interest rates under ICICI Bank education loan scheme – starting at 11.50% per annum
Students can get up to Rs 50 Lakhs for studies in India through ICICI Bank education loan scheme. There is no margin required for education loans up to Rs 20 Lakhs and a 15% margin for loans above Rs 20 Lakhs (Margin/FD/Scholarship). Students should be Indian nationals and should have secured admission in approved university / college in a degree or diploma course. Students should have passed 10+2 to avail education loan in ICICI Bank. The ICICI Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
16th November 2018, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under ICICI Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Education loan interest rates usually depends on the RBI base rate, which is updated from time to time. It is usually in the range of 12% to 15% for education loan at most of the private banks.

If you can get admission at AIIMS, then it will not be difficult to secure an education loan, because they have a very economical fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?