27th January 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay education loan amount to Andhra Bank on time?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a BTech student and I am looking forward to join MBA course. I want to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. I want to know that what difficulties I can face if I won't pay loan amount on time? Kindly tell me immediately.

5th February 2019, 06:00 PM
ritu.198317

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay education loan amount to Andhra Bank on time?

In case of not paying the loan on time, following an happen:

First of all, it will affect your credit score that every bank consider while giving loan to any customer.
Seondly, when your payment gets late, your aount will into default category. A notice from the bank will be sent to you from the collection department of the bank to pay the loan amount.
After expiration of defalut notice, a letter of demand will be sent to you and the banker will legally enforce payment through court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?