3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?

I am Priya Rani and I am a BC-B candidate. I want to take Education Loan from Bank of Baroda for studying B.Tech. Can I know what securities it will take to apply and get an Education Loan. And as I am a girl, I can get any concession in Interest rates?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of security is demanded under South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?
  3. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?
  4. What kind of security is demanded under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  5. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for B.Sc(Nautical Science) course?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  7. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  8. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  9. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  10. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  11. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  13. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  14. How to get special concession of interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan policy?
  15. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  16. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
5th November 2016, 02:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?

Securities will be required when you opt for education loan above 7.5 lakhs. There is no requirement of any collateral security for loan upto 7.5 lakhs. You can get a subsidy of 0.5% in the interest rate for being a girl candidate under BC-B category. The securities which Bank of Baroda accepts are:-

- Commercial land
- House/Flat/Shops
- Govt. Securities
- Public Sector Bonds
- LIC
- NSC
- KVP
- LIP
- Banks Term Deposit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?