30th March 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What is last date to get scholarship for first year students?

What is last date to get scholarship for first year students? Can you please give me the right details on the same? What should we do to get the scholarship soon? If missed in 1st year is it possible to get it from second year in order to pay the fees which is huge?

17th November 2017, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is last date to get scholarship for first year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is last date to get scholarship for first year students? Can you please give me the right details on the same? What should we do to get the scholarship soon? If missed in 1st year is it possible to get it from second year in order to pay the fees which is huge?

There are various government and private organizations / institutions offering scholarships to deserving students in India. For each scholarship, last date to apply differs. Therefore, it is not possible to give you the correct date without knowing the scholarship one wants to apply. Students can find the last date to apply for a scholarship in the respective scholarship website. Some of the scholarships available for the first year students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?