12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce?

What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? I need to get the scholarship but am not sure about the procedure which I have to follow.

19th July 2023, 10:39 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce?

The minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce is 60%. However, the eligibility criteria may vary depending on the scholarship provider.
Steps on how to apply for a GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce:
  • Check the eligibility criteria: The first step is to check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship that you are interested in. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the scholarship provider.
  • Download the application form: Once you have checked the eligibility criteria, you can download the application form from the website of the scholarship provider.
  • Fill the application form: You need to fill the application form carefully and accurately. Make sure that you provide all the required information.
  • Submit the application form: Once you have filled the application form, you need to submit it to the scholarship provider. The application form can be submitted online or offline.
  • Wait for the results: Once you have submitted the application form, you need to wait for the results. The results will be announced by the scholarship provider.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?