30th October 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of studying economics with scholarship?

What are the possibilities of studying economics with scholarship? Can you please provide me the answer on this? It will be helpful if you can give me the right information as I am not sure what should be the next steps followed. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
6th November 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of studying economics with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the possibilities of studying economics with scholarship? Can you please provide me the answer on this? It will be helpful if you can give me the right information as I am not sure what should be the next steps followed. Awaiting for the answer.

Possibilities of studying economics with scholarship are high. There are various government and private scholarships available for studying economics. Generally, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students can contact their college/university or apply directly (online) for scholarships. Some of the scholarships available for economics students are given below;

Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students - Official Website

The G S B Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?