23rd February 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?

Hi Sir/Mam...

I am 3rd yr ec student..studying in govt eng clg..and fall in st category....is there any scholarship available for me? Can you please provide me the information which would be required for me to apply for the scholarship? I heard with ST caste we can get scholarship but is that possible or not? Please reply me back soon.

Related Questions:
18th May 2017, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam...

I am 3rd yr ec student..studying in govt eng clg..and fall in st category....is there any scholarship available for me? Can you please provide me the information which would be required for me to apply for the scholarship? I heard with ST caste we can get scholarship but is that possible or not? Please reply me back soon.

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering College. Candidates can contact the college office for more details about the scholarships offered by state government to ST candidates. Candidates can also apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. They can apply for scholarships like

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?