16th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply in Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test. I just want to know that how can I apply for this Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test. Waiting for your reply!

20th April 2019, 01:48 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

Procedure to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test:

1) Apply online with the following link.
http://services2.armezo.com/nest12/reg/welcome.jsp?msgParam=se

2) Register yourself with a valid email id.

3) Fill the application form with all the necessary details asked in the form.

4) Upload scanned copy of the latest photograph in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ TIF format and size, not more than 100 KB.

5) Proceed to pay the application fee of INR 650 (for NEST Senior I) or INR 750 (for NEST Senior II) online.

6) Once the payment is completed, final submit the application.

NOTE: The applicants can also submit the application fee through demand draft in favor of "SEMCI INDIA" payable at Mumbai and send it by registered post/courier to -
SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai 400008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?