19th September 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?

Sir,

I am studing in 10th class and want to appear in scholarship test.l want to study in Aakash OR Fiitjee institute in Chandigarh for prepration of AIPMT with 11th&12th study. Pl tell me , What i have to do? What is the procedure for it?

10th February 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am studing in 10th class and want to appear in scholarship test.l want to study in Aakash OR Fiitjee institute in Chandigarh for prepration of AIPMT with 11th&12th study. Pl tell me , What i have to do? What is the procedure for it?

Students after completion of 10th standard can apply for various government and private scholarships to pursue higher education. They have to apply for scholarships through their school or directly (either online or offline). Generally, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and their family income. Students can find the state government scholarships in the state government scholarship portal (e portal). They can also apply for various merit scholarships online. Students can find the instructions on the websites itself. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th passed students are given below:

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

J M Sethia Charitable Trust - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?