8th August 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?

How to get bank loan? I want to like study in Philippines but i don't no how to get bank loan in India i want to study MBBS in Philippines and i also know facilities of medical collage? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?
  2. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  6. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  7. Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?
  8. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  9. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  10. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  11. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get Loan to study MBBS program?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
8th August 2015, 09:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?

Procedure to get education loan from bank for MBBS course in Philippines :-

- The prior step to application of education loan is getting admission in a well recognized and reputed institute in Philippines.
- Get a prospectus of the concerned institute and approach any bank near your residence for education loan.
- Meet the branch manager of the concerned bank and discuss the education loan details.
- Get to know the terms and conditions of the bank and the necessary steps which you need to follow.
- If satisfied, proceed as per the bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned, otherwise you can approach other banks for education loan.
19th February 2021, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?

Sir /madam I want to study MBBs in Philippines so
can SBI is providing educational loans for students those who are studying MBBs in phillipines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?