9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I am qualifying the MBBS entrance exam
and I got seat for MBBS then how much time
is taking to get the Education Loan from Bank?
I want to apply for Education Loan for my MBBS.
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  3. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  4. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  5. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor? -- [New]
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan if secure good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
16th April 2015, 12:52 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Applying for educational loan for higher studies has become one of the hassle free jobs. Nationalized banks approve or reject education loan within 3-4 working days whereas private banks or companies take almost 5-6 working days.

Working days can be reduced if you have listed all the documents properly. As you are looking for educational loan, try arranging below documents which are general even if you are applying for loan either from private banks or nationalized banks.

Documents checklist are:
  • Education Loan Application Form.
  • Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc.
  • 2 passport size photographs.
  • Expenses for the specified course.
  • Mark sheets of last qualifying examination.
  • PAN Card of the student and the Parent.
  • Income tax Returns of last 2 years.
  • Proof of Income.
  • Borrower's Bank account statement for the last 6 months.
  • Brief statement of assets and liabilities of the Co-borrower.
17th April 2015, 07:41 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

The time taken for the sanctioning of the Education loan depends on the bank and the client negotiation skill. The better you negotiate the fast you get the Loan. So, after applying the loan you have to keep an eye onto the manager for the fast sanctioning of the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?