23rd May 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for getting scholarship while doing my graduation course?

Hello,

My name is vinita koli , i am graduate . please let me know about the scholarship process? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on this. Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Please answer me.

23rd May 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting scholarship while doing my graduation course?

To get scholarship while pursuing your Graduation course, you need to follow the below mentioned process :-

--> You must have secured admission in Graduation course on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination or through entrance examination.

--> To get scholarship for pursuing your Graduation course, you need to submit the Income and Caste (If applicable) certificate (less than one lakh and for SC/ST candidates, it is two lakhs) during counselling process.

--> After joining in the college, your college scholarship section incharge will inform you to apply for scholarship through your respective state epass official website before the last date as notified by government.

--> You need to apply for scholarship before the last date, and take printout of the application form and submit it with all other documents like Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, 10th Marks Memo, Inter Marks Memo, etc.,. in your college scholarship section.

--> They will send your scholarship application to District officer and he will approve your scholarship if all the details are verified and found correct then, you can receive your scholarship amount in your bank account which you have mentioned in the application form.
24th May 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting scholarship while doing my graduation course?

You can visit the official website of the organization/Institution providing scholarship to deserving candidates. You will have to fill up the details asked for and after fulfilling the requirements, you will be very much eligible to avail the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?