14th January 2016, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?

Hi,

I am in 10th class and is going to take non med. stream and wants to study in abroad after or if possible before class 12th but through a scholarship only. so can u please help me.? What steps I need to follow? Can you please help me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

14th January 2016, 09:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?

If you want to study Abroad with a Scholarship it is best for you to study the course of your choice after the completion of Class 12.
You need good Domain Knowledge in the subject on which you want to do your graduation.
You also need good marks throughout you career to be eligible for Scholarship from the graduation level.
You will also need good marks in both the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to do all these things you will be able to take admission to the graduation course with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?