24th September 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships available for JEE Advanced preparation in Narayana IIT Academy? Can I get bank education loan?

I am a student of 10th standard and I want to JEE Advanced as studying BE from IIT is my aim. I want to join Narayana IIT Academy in Kota for the preparation. I want to know about the scholarships available for this preparation. Kindly tell me can I get any loan from bank for this?

21st June 2022, 09:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships available for JEE Advanced preparation in Narayana IIT Academy? Can I get bank education loan?

Candidates do not get scholarship through JEE main rank only they will get a college.
Those who want to get scholarship from their college have to score well in their semesters.
There are various scholarships provided by Central/state Government as well.as colleges to motivate economically backward students for further studies.
Scholarship is mainly offered to meritorious students who lack finance .

One can also apply for loan if they are in need.
After getting confirmation of admission they can apply for loan in the nearby bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?