1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?

Sir,
In 12th Board exam I have scored 80.2% and I am a General category student.
I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced and my dream is to do B.Tech in IIT so
I have drop a year to prepare for entrance exam. But I am financially very poor and looking for Education Loan.
I want to know that Bank will give me Education Loan as I am doing gap in my academics?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. Whether IIT will help me to get Bank Education Loan after clearing JEE Advanced?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT being a candidate of Nigeria?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  9. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  10. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam? -- [New]
  15. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?

4th July 2015, 06:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your B.Tech course even if you have a year gap in your academics. There is no problem in getting education loan if you have year gap as there is no such condition for eligibility of education loan. Moreover, if you get admission in IIT then there is nothing to worry as the banks themselves will be quite eager to offer you education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?