8th August 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course from private college of India or abroad. I was applied for an education loan at Bank of Baroda, Imphal (Manipur) but yet not receive education loan. What should I do to get an education loan?

9th August 2016, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?

First of all you need to secure admission in a recognized medical college in India or Abroad. If you haven't got admission confirmed by the university then no bank will sanction education loan because fee structure is unknown.

Banks sanction loan according to the fee structure of that college or university which is provided by the college head with a signature on letter head of the college. Hence, just confirm your admission and then apply for education loan at nearest bank.
10th August 2016, 12:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?

You should go for other banks if you do not receive positive response from one bank. You should go for any other bank near your residence. Get the admission letter and prospectus of concerned college and approach the bank. Contact the branch manager and get to know the details of education loan. Get to know your eligibility for the loan and the terms and conditions to which you need to comply. Complete all formalities as per instructions from the branch manager to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?