24th January 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the tuition fee for MS in US? Can I take educational loan or is there any scholarships?

How much will be education cost for doing MS From US.?

I mean tuition fee after getting good marks in GRE. Can I opt for educational loan or will I get any scholarships?

25th January 2015, 10:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the tuition fee for MS in US? Can I take educational loan or is there any scholarships?

The education expense depends on the course you are enrolled, the institute you are enrolled and the place you are living. It differs from institute to institute and place to place. Hence a definite statistics cannot be given since it also differs from time to time. It will be better if you check this out with the official website or contact team of the concerned institute or you can comment below the institute name and we will provide you the details. The fee structure in most of the universities in USA depends on the number of credit hours you are taking for that particular course.
Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan and can avail scholarships. Scholarships are given by the universities on account of excellence in the field of academics, extra curricular and entrance exams like GRE and TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?