15th July 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

When Andhra Bank will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform Andhra Bank for my placement?

Hello everyone, I got a job in Singapore after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management here. I have taken an education loan from Andhra Bank. I got on placement job. So, I have to inform the bank about my placement? And from when they will start to take back their money?

19th July 2019, 01:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Andhra Bank will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform Andhra Bank for my placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I got a job in Singapore after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management here. I have taken an education loan from Andhra Bank. I got on placement job. So, I have to inform the bank about my placement? And from when they will start to take back their money?

Andhra Bank starts the repayment after completion of the Moratorium period or repayment Holiday. Moratorium period / Repayment holiday in the Andhra Bank is the course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. Therefore, Andhra Bank will start the repayment after completion of the Moratorium period / Repayment Holiday.
You have to inform the Andhra Bank branch to collect the repayment through EMIs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?