11th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

When ICICI Bank will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform ICICI Bank about my placement?

Dear Friends,
I have got a job in London after completing MS here. I have taken education loan from ICICI Bank. I have got on placement job. So, I have to inform the bank about my placement? And from when they will start to take back their money?

12th December 2015, 07:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When ICICI Bank will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform ICICI Bank about my placement?

There is no requirement of informing the bank now about your placement. Once you get the joining date, you can inform the bank and start your repayment after that. You need to write an application addressing the branch manager requesting to start the repayment of your loan from the concerned month. The bank will specify you an amount which needs to be paid as EMI every month. You just need to deposit the concerned EMI amount of the repayment of loan into the concerned bank account as per bank's orders to get your education loan repaid successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?