15th July 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from Andhra Bank to study MS in University of Cambridge?

Can I get education loan from Andhra Bank to study MS in University of Cambridge?

19th July 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from Andhra Bank to study MS in University of Cambridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Andhra Bank may consider offering an education loan to pursue MS at the University of Cambridge. You have to contact the Andhra Bank branch near your residence for more details on the same or you can find the details in the website link given Click Here. Andhra Bank offers education loans to post graduation courses like MS, MCA, MBA, etc. in the reputed universities. University of Cambridge is one of the reputed universities. Therefore, you can get an education loan to study MS at the University of Cambridge. You have to provide necessary security for the education loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?