6th December 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

When the application of Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat will be released?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th February 2019, 08:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application of Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Every year, Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gujarat releases notification for this scholarship in the month of June-July.

Last date to apply for this scholarship is 15th of August.

Minimum marks to eligible for this scholarship is 70% in aggregate.

Annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs.2.5 Lac.

You can apply in this following link https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Ci...enService.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?