6th December 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat for female BCom student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat. I am a female candidate and pursuing BCom course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

7th February 2019, 08:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat for female BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat. I am a female candidate and pursuing BCom course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Fellowship scheme aims to improve economic benefit and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes of the society.

Eligibility:
  • Students belong to SC, ST, SEBC and other categories.
  • Marks should be minimum 70% of aggregate.
  • Annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs.2.5 Lac
  • Students are eligible from Class 11 onwards.
Visit this website for more details https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Ci...enService.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?