5th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA Quality Management in Pathology? Best colleges of NIMS Universities?

Hello,
I have completed BMLT and want to study MBA Quality Management in Pathology. Am I eligible for this course if, yes then tell me about best colleges of NIMS University?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing MD in Hospital Management from NIMS, Hyderbabad?
  3. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  4. Master in Agri-Business and Master degree in Agriculture are both the same courses?
  5. Can I do PhD being a Pathology postgraduate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?
  7. Universities offering quality management in MBA via distance education?
  8. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  9. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  10. List of universities offering quality management in MBA in AP?
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Clinical Pathology stream?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  15. What is the basic qualification for Ph.D?
  16. MBA In education management? alappa university is providing this course, what is the scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  18. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?