7th July 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

When the application of Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship will be released?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th July 2019, 10:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application of Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
MEXT Japan Scholarships 2019 helps international students to study graduate courses at Japanese Universities. The application of Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship will be released in the beginning from April 2020. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
14th July 2019, 12:46 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application of Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship will be released?

Scholarship will be released in the beginning from April 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?