18th January 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

When I will receive if selected for MHRD Scholarship?

Dear sir,
I am from karnataka and from new batch and secured 90% marks.I ve applied for MHRD scholarship and i came to know tat i have been selected for the scholarship from some source but have not got the 1st installment till now. Can you please tell me when will i get the first installment.

regards.

25th March 2018, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will receive if selected for MHRD Scholarship?

You should receive your scholarship from the first month of the graduation because it is provided on per month basis by MHRD. If you are selected, then you shouldn't worry much.

If there is a delay, then you should contact them directly over phone or email. Sometimes there is issue with details.
21st March 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I will receive if selected for MHRD Scholarship?

Dear sir, I am from Rajasthan and from new batch and secured 92% marks.I have applied for MHRD scholarship and i came to know tat i have been selected for the scholarship from some source but have not got the 1st installment till now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?