17th June 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Axis Bank deducts Loan amount if a candidate hasn’t secure job?

Hello Sir, I have taken an education loan for my BTech course from Axis Bank. I have completed my course this year. But I haven’t secured job yet. So, I would like to know that Bank will deduct the loan amount from now onwards?

21st June 2019, 04:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Axis Bank deducts Loan amount if a candidate hasn’t secure job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have taken an education loan for my BTech course from Axis Bank. I have completed my course this year. But I haven’t secured job yet. So, I would like to know that Bank will deduct the loan amount from now onwards?

No, banks will not deduct loan the amount if a candidate has not got a job. Students have to contact the concerned bank branch manager and inform about his / her situation and ask him to wait for few months to start repaying the education loan amount. You can defer your loan payments due to unemployment and after getting a job you can pay the education loan in EMIs. You can also make payment through one time settlement for education loan.
21st June 2019, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Axis Bank deducts Loan amount if a candidate hasn’t secure job?

If there is any security deposit taken by the bank during the application process then surely they will deduct the amount from it if you fail to pay the EMI before the due date. Once the EMI is due you have to pay it or they will recover the amount from whatever they have in hand.

Banks are doing business and they will recover the amount by any means. Hence, you have to either get a job and pay it back on your own or they will use their own methods.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?