17th June 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MS in Russia?

Hello Sir, I am an MBBS student. After completing my MBBS, I want to study MS in Russia. I want to take an education loan for this. I have heard that the expense is too high to study in Russia. So, I have decided to take an education loan for my further education. Kindly let me know that how can I do this?

21st June 2019, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MS in Russia?

First of all, you need to secure admission at a recognised college or university in Russia and then approach any reputed PSU or private sector bank near to you to apply for education loan. You need to have admission confirmation documents and a guarantor to apply for education loan.

Normally, for study abroad courses you will also need collateral security. Hence, make sure you are ready for it. Just secure admission at a good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?