11th March 2023, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bandhan Bank provides Education Loan?

Can anyone of you inform me that is Bandhan Bank provide an Education Loan? Because I don't know whether this Bank offer an Education Loan or not. Please tell me about this asap.

14th March 2023, 01:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bandhan Bank provides Education Loan?

Yes,the Bandhan bank offers an education loan but the maximum amount rate is Rs 10000/-. The amount will not be sufficient for you.
The candidates can apply for education loan for other Nationalised banks like
State Bank of India
National Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Canara Bank
Andhra Bank
Corporation Bank etc.
14th March 2023, 05:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Bandhan Bank does not offer any education loan.
You need to approach other banks.
Bandhan Bank still do not have the permission and provision to offer education loan.
Bandhan bank offers only retail loans like personal loans, housing loan etc.
15th March 2023, 12:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Through its personal loan offerings, Bandhan Bank provides education loans to people who aspire to pursue higher education in India and abroad.

For more details, you can visit the below link.
https://bandhanbank.com/
15th March 2023, 12:42 AM
Msdhoni02

Bandhan bank finances education loans for individuals wanting to pursue higher education in India and abroad through their personal loan products. Existing Bandhan Bank account holders including first-time loan customers (excluding employees of Bandhan Bank) can avail of our special offers, interest rates and charges. Quick eligibility check, disbursal and other features. The rate varies from 14.00% p.a. to 18% p.a.
15th March 2023, 01:10 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. Bandhan Bank provides Education loans for eligible students. Candidates who are looking to pursue higher education in India and abroad can get education loans from Bandhan Bank through its personal loan options.
15th March 2023, 01:20 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Collateral accepted - Immovable property: House, Non-agricultural land, Flat.
Liquid assets: FD, LIC policies, government bonds.

Bandhan Bank Education loan interest rate/rate of interest - Starts from 10.25% p.a.

Moratorium Period - Course duration + 1-year.
15th March 2023, 11:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the details available on the official website of Bandhan Bank, currently, Bandhan Bank does not offer any type of Education loan.

But, you do not have to be worried about the same, as there are multiple nationalized and private banks that offer different education loan schemes details for which can be accessed by referring to the link https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/home.
25th March 2023, 08:48 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, Bandhan Bank does provide Education Loans to eligible students who wish to pursue higher education in India or abroad. The loan covers a wide range of courses such as engineering, medical, management, hospitality, aviation, and others. The loan amount can vary from a minimum of Rs. 50,000 to a maximum of Rs. 75 lakhs, depending on the course and the student's requirements. The repayment tenure can range from 1 year to 15 years, depending on the loan amount and the course's duration.

The interest rate on the Education Loan from Bandhan Bank is competitive, and it may vary depending on the loan amount, the course type, and other factors. The bank also offers various other benefits, such as flexible repayment options, easy documentation, and quick disbursal of the loan amount.

To know more about the Education Loan from Bandhan Bank and its eligibility criteria, you can visit the bank's official website or contact your nearest Bandhan Bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?