20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know that is Bank of Baroda takes processing fee for an Education Loan? I want to apply Education Loan in this Bank. Kindly tell me is it charge processing fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  5. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  6. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  7. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  8. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  9. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  10. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  11. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  13. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  14. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  15. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  17. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
21st June 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?

Yes, there will be processing fee charged by Bank of Baroda when your loan gets sanctioned for education purpose. However, this cannot be termed exactly as processing fee . The money which is charged is the cost o paperwork which have been used in your education loan. Thus, it is basically the cost which was incurred by the bank to prepare all the loan documents. The amount charged is usually around 100-120.
21st June 2016, 11:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to know that is Bank of Baroda takes processing fee for an Education Loan? I want to apply Education Loan in this Bank. Kindly tell me is it charge processing fee?
No, Bank of Baroda will not charge any processing charges for the education loan in the name of Baroda Gyan & Baroda Vidya. The Baroda Gyan is for Graduation, Post Graduation courses and Doctoral Degrees. Baroda Vidya for School Education. You can find the details in the website link given Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?