27th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?

Hi,
I want to take an Education Loan from Punjab & Sind Bank for doing Vocational course. I would like to know that this Bank will charges processing fee under this loan scheme for Vocational courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate?
  3. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  4. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  6. Which are the vocational courses available under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  8. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?
  10. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  12. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  13. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  15. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  18. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
29th June 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?

Yes, processing fee will be charged for education loan irrespective of the course for which you are seeking education loan. The processing fee will be charged for the coat of loan documents which the bank had prepared for your education loan. It is usually around 100-150. Apart from this, no other fees will be charged.
29th June 2016, 12:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?

The Punjab and Sind Bank does not offer Education loan for Vocational Courses. The list of eligible courses for which Punjab and Sind Bank offer Education loan are mentioned below :-

=> Graduate/ Post graduate degree and P.G diploma courses which are conducted by Government recognized colleges/ universities.

=> Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.

=> Courses offered by IIMs, IITs, IISc, XLRI. NIFT, NID, etc.

=> Regular Degree/ Diploma courses which are approved by Government regulatory body.

=> Approved courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.

The Punjab and Sind Bank does not charge processing fee for the above mentioned courses. As per the date you have provided in your query, you are interested to do Vocational course for which PSB bank does not offer Education loan, so, I advise you to contact your nearest PSB bank branch to get clarity about the PSB Education loan for Vocational Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?