15th January 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?

I want to do Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?. Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

19th January 2019, 03:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?

Mostly all Banks provides education loan for pursuing Graduation, Post-graduation including regular technical and professional Degree/ Diploma courses, job oriented Degree, Diploma courses. You must be an Indian national and have a secured admission to Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering in recognized Institute in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process.

Some of the banks offering an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering:

Dena Bank

Axis Bank

Bank of Baroda

Indian Overseas Bank

Corporation Bank

Canara Bank

ICICI Bank

State Bank of India

Punjab National Bank

Indian Bank

Bank of India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?