4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?

Hi Friends,
I want to do Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering course. I want to get an Education Loan for this course. Can you please provide me the details of an Education Loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan for study ITI Fire & Safety course?
  3. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  4. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  5. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  6. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  7. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  9. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  10. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  11. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  12. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  13. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  14. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  15. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  18. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
7th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?

To get an Education laon to study Diploma course in Fire and Safety Engineering :-

You must have to get an admission letter from the college where you have got admission and you need to contact the bank branch manager where you wish to take an education loan.

By submitting all the documents asked by bank which are related to your studies and security, your loan will be sanctioned within 2 weeks of time.
8th May 2016, 12:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?

You can definitely opt for education loan in order to pursue diploma course in Fire and Safety Engineering. Since you are aiming diploma course, so the loan amount will not be high. Hence you can get it sanctioned easily. For detailed terms and conditions, you need to approach the bank and get the details from the branch manager. Usually the terms and conditions depend on the loan amount which you are seeing like for loan more than 4.5 lakhs you will need a third party guarantor, for loan above 7.5 lakhs you will need mortgage and so on. The interest will be calculated as simple interest for the entire study period and it will fluctuate in the range of 13-14.5 percent as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. You will need to start the repayment after six months from the year of completion of your study course or on getting a job whichever is earlier.
6th September 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE LOAN AVAILABLE FOR NATIONAL ACADEMY OF FIRE AND SAFETY ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?