4th January 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study BEd?

I want to do Bachelor of Education course. Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

10th January 2019, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study BEd?

Yes, you can get an education loan from any bank for pursuing B.Ed course. Candidates who have secured admission to any course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The information what you have heard that banks doesn’t offer an education loan for pursuing B.Ed course is incorrect. So, if you have secured admission to B.Ed course in any recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?