4th January 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BCA in SRM University?

I want to do BCA from SRM University. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

10th January 2019, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BCA in SRM University?

Yes, you can get Bank Education Loan for pursuing BCA course in SRM University. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. Do, after receiving an admission letter from SRM university, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?