26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?

Sir,
I want to know about the Bank which offers me Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs as I am going to do M.Pharmacy. Please let me know about the Banks with its Interest rates charges.
With Regards-
Saurabh Rai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  7. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  14. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  15. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  18. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
29th October 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the Bank which offers me Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs as I am going to do M.Pharmacy. Please let me know about the Banks with its Interest rates charges.
With Regards-
Saurabh Rai

List of banks which offer education loan of Rs 7 Lakhs to study M.Pharmacy course is given below;

State Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Indian Bank - Official Website

The rate of interest charged for the education loan differs from one bank to another. The interest rate varies based on the loan amount also. Therefore, candidates have to contact the bank branch for exact details or can check the same on the bank’s official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?