20th July 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of study Abroad?

Hello guys, I have a doubt regarding education loan. I am studying B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in India. I want to do MS program in Norway. For this I want to apply for education loan. But, my question is, I will get ticket fare also by education loan?

31st July 2021, 11:57 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of study Abroad?

No, Education Loan doesn't includes ticket fares in case of study Abroad.

Most of the bank provide education loan to students to study abroad but they gave only academic expenses.

You have to arrange expenses for your accommodation and transportation.

You will be getting loan on the basis of your previous academic and ability to repay loan.

After completing MS Program you have to repay loan amount.
21st October 2021, 04:03 PM
Mack04

Default Re: Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of study Abroad?

Hi
It's nice to hear that you are planning to do a study MS program abroad. Abroad there are different masters program that fits for B.Tech Electrical Engineers. Norway is one of the places where most candidates prefer to study abroad, but the travel and accommodation expenses are to be capitalized by ours. The education loan will not cover them. The bank only promotes the expense related to the academic chart.
25th October 2021, 11:27 AM
Mack04

Hi
It's nice to hear that you are planning to do a study MS program abroad. Abroad there are different masters program that fits for B.Tech Electrical Engineers. Norway is one of the places where most candidates prefer to study abroad, but the travel and accommodation expenses are to be capitalized by ours. The education loan will not cover them. The bank only promotes the expense related to the academic chart.
25th October 2021, 11:30 AM
Mack04

Hi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?