3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether Education Loan includes Air-Ticket fare in case of study Abroad?

Hello guys, I have a doubt regarding education loan. I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in India. I want to do MS program in Germany. For this I want to apply for education loan. But, my question is, I will get ticket fare also by education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  2. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  3. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  4. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  6. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  13. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  14. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan from IOB to study Abroad?
  17. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  18. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
22nd March 2018, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Education Loan includes Air-Ticket fare in case of study Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I have a doubt regarding education loan. I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in India. I want to do MS program in Germany. For this I want to apply for education loan. But, my question is, I will get ticket fare also by education loan?

Yes, education loan includes air ticket fare in case of study abroad. In general, education loan covers the following expenses: fees payable to college and hostel, travel expenses for studies abroad, fees payable for examinations, laboratories, library, purchase of books, equipment, instruments, purchase of computers – essential for completion of the course. Candidates should be an Indian national to apply for education loans, should have obtained admission to a higher education course in any recognized college/university abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?