10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether Flight Ticket fare includes in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme in case of study in Abroad?

Hello friends, I have a doubt regarding education loan. I am studying BTech in Mechanical Engineering in India. I want to do MS program in United Kingdom. For this I want to apply for education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. But, my question is, I will get ticket fare also by education loan?

13th December 2018, 11:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Flight Ticket fare includes in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme in case of study in Abroad?

Yes, the Flight Ticket Fare will be included in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies. The travel expenses cost required to move to the place where you have secured admission for pursuing the course will be covered as part of education loan. The maximum amount offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank for Abroad studies is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?